Terms and Conditions
Throughout these Terms and Conditions, the following expressions will be deemed to have the following meanings, unless inconsistent with the context.
- 1.1 Our, Ourselves, Us, We; ProntoSSL Limited (Registered Office: 24 Carter Gate, Newark, NG24 1UB. Registered in England number 09818491), or any other company acting on Our behalf.
- 1.2 Our Website; The internet websites where We trade or conduct Our business from, under the name of ProntoSSL. This includes but is not limited to www.prontossl.com
- 1.3 Supplier; Any company who supplies any goods, services or Products to Us that comprise in whole or part the Products You have ordered. For instance, a certification authority.
- 1.4 You, Your; You (Our client) with whom We are trading and entering into this agreement with.
- 1.5 Products; Any goods, services or Products, tangible or intangible, sold or provided by Us, including but not limited to SSL Certificates.
- 1.6 Confidential Information; Any usernames, passwords, trade secrets, procedures, objectives, methods, Product information, prices, designs, customer lists, marketing opportunities, associations, dealings, strategies, knowledge and/or other business critical information belonging to Us.
These Terms and Conditions should be interpreted as follows:
- 2.1 References to the singular include the plural and vice versa.
- 2.2 References to any gender include the other gender.
- 2.3 The headings in these Terms and Conditions are provided for ease of reference only.
- 2.4 These Terms and Conditions take the place of all previous negotiations, understandings and representations.
- 2.5 If We fail to exercise a right which arises under these Terms and Conditions such failure should not prevent Us from exercising that right at any other time.
- 2.6 A waiver of any breach or provision of these Terms and Conditions shall only be effective if made in writing.
- 2.7 You may not assign or transfer any part of these Terms and Conditions without first obtaining Our consent in writing.
- 2.8 If any section or clause of these Terms and Conditions is declared void or unenforceable for any reason by any judicial or other competent authority, You agree that We reserve the right to remove that section or clause, leaving the remainder of these Terms and Conditions in full force and effect.
- 2.9 This agreement is governed by English Law.
3 PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
- 3.1 All Products are resold subject to the customer's agreement to the issuing Certification Authority's product agreement and/or product terms and conditions for the Product ordered.
- 3.2 Certain elements of the Product (including but not limited to the SSL certificate common name and validity period) cannot be altered once the Product has been issued.
- 3.3 You accept sole responsibility for the choice of Product. Any advise or guidance given by Us is based upon the information available at the time, which may be limited or restricted. Therefore We cannot offer any guarantee or warranty of any kind, this includes but is not limited to fitness for purpose.
- 3.4 You are responsible for the correct installation of Your Product.
- 4.1 We will send renewal emails when the Product approaches the end of its validity period. Such emails will be sent to all the contacts provided during the order process. The renewal emails will increase in frequency towards the end of the Product's validity period. This service is provided for goodwill, without warranty or guarantee.
- 4.2 Renewal emails will continue until the product is renewed with Us, the original Product has expired or You unsubscribe from this service.
- 4.3 It is Your responsibility to renew Your Product prior to its expiry date where appropriate. There is no obligation to renew Your Product.
5 PURCHASE ORDERS
- 5.1 We only accept purchase orders from established accounts who have a trading history with Us.
- 5.2 We reserve the right to refuse any purchase order and demand full payment prior to accepting the order.
- 5.3 Our payment terms are strictly 14 days from date of order and interest/fees will be charged on late payments in accordance with Our invoice terms.
- 6.1 We accept on-line payments via the methods advertised on Our Website, which may periodically change.
- 6.2 We accept off-line payments by cheques (Pounds Sterling only), crossed UK postal orders and payments directly into Our bank account (all charges must be paid by You). We reserve the right to reject any payment made by any other method.
- 6.3 We accept payments in only the currencies shown on Our website. We reserve the right to reject any payment made in any other currency.
- 6.4 All respective Products will be cancelled and revoked if a chargeback or payment dispute is initiated by You.
- 6.5 If an order is refused and payment has been accepted We will refund this payment in full within 7 working days.
- 6.6 We offer a 7 day money back guarantee:
- 6.6.1 Refunds may be requested without giving a reason.
- 6.6.2 No refund will be honoured after the 7 day period. This is 7 full days to the exact hour and minute of the certificate being issued.
- 6.6.3 Requests must be made via a support ticket / email during office hours.
- 6.6.4 No refunds will be granted if Our Supplier revokes the certificate for fraud, abuse or any other reason.
- 6.7 All refunds will be made using the same payment method as the original payment where possible, unless You request it to be added to your account balance with Us for use against future orders.
- 7.1 We issue coupons for goodwill. Coupons are issued without assurance or guarantee.
- 7.2 Coupons must be entered during the order process and cannot be retrospectively applied to an order after the Product has been issued.
8 FRAUDULENT ORDERS
- 8.1 All orders are screened for anti-fraud purposes.
- 8.2 We will refuse orders where incorrect account details have been willingly provided.
- 8.3 Some orders require manual vetting after the anti-fraud screening. We reserve the right to delay Your order while it is vetted.
9 YOUR OBLIGATIONS
- 9.1 All Products provided by Us must not be used for any activity that in Our opinion may harm Us or bring Us into disrepute.
- 9.2 Access to any area of Our Website requiring You to login is always protected with a secure password. You agree the password will be properly guarded and not disclosed to any third party.
- 9.3 You agree not to reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble or otherwise attempt to derive source code from any Product except as permitted by law.
- 9.4 You agree not to write or develop any derivative or other software programmes based, in whole or in part upon any Product or any of Our Confidential Information.
- 9.5 You have no claim to any intellectual property rights of the Products.
10 INDEMNIFICATION AND LIABILITY
- 10.1 You agree that You shall defend, indemnify, save and hold Us harmless from any and all demands, liabilities, losses, costs and claims, including reasonable legal fees asserted against Us, Our agents, Our customers and Our employees, that may arise or result from any service provided, performed, agreed to be performed or any Product sold by You, Your agents, Your employees or Your assigns. This is on a full indemnity basis and this includes but is not limited to:
- 10.1.1 Any injury to person or property caused by any Products sold or otherwise distributed in connection with Us.
- 10.1.2 Any material supplied by customer infringing or allegedly infringing on the proprietary rights of a third party.
- 10.1.3 Any defective Products sold from an internet server secured by a Product We supplied.
- 10.1.4 Your breach of any part of these Terms and Conditions.
- 10.1.5 Any negligence, omission, misuse or error on Your part.
- 10.1.6 The operation, breakdown or malfunction of any equipment owned or used by You on which a Product We supplied has been installed.
- 10.1.7 Your use of a Product purchased from Us.
- 10.2 We shall not be held liable for any of the following types of loss, whether direct, indirect or consequential. This includes cases where We have been notified that You will incur such losses:
- 10.2.1 Financial loss, including loss of profits, earnings, business, goodwill and business interruption.
- 10.2.2 Expected or incidental losses, loss of expected savings, loss of sales, failure to reduce a bad debt, reduction of the value of an asset.
- 10.3 You agree that We will not be held liable for any delay or failure in the performance of Our obligations under these Terms and Conditions caused by event outside Our reasonable control.
- 11.1 You agree that You shall:
- 11.1.1 Keep all Confidential Information strictly confidential and not disclose any part of it to any person.
- 11.1.2 Take all reasonable steps necessary to restrict unauthorised access to any Confidential Information.
- 11.1.3 Not use any Confidential Information for any purpose other than those listed in these Terms and Conditions.
- 11.1.4 Only disclose the Confidential Information to employees, contractors and associates who require this information to ensure adherence to the obligations of these Terms and Conditions. Usernames and passwords may be disclosed, at Your own risk, to employees, contractors and associates who require this information to conduct Your business on Your behalf.
- 11.1.5 Ensure any party to whom Confidential Information has been disclosed is under the same obligation of confidentiality as per these Terms and Conditions.
- 12.1 We will not be responsible for any damages that You or Your business may suffer.
- 12.2 We make no warranties of any kind, expressed or implied for the Products We provide.
- 12.3 We disclaim any warranty or merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. This includes loss of data resulting from delays, no deliveries, wrong delivery, and any and all service interruptions caused by Us, Our employees or any other party.
- 13.1 By using Our Products, You agree to binding arbitration. If any disputes or claims arise against Us such disputes will be handled by an arbitrator of Our choice. All decisions rendered by that arbitrator will be binding and final. You are also responsible for any and all costs related to such arbitration.
14. CHANGES TO OUR TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- 14.1. We reserve the right to revise Our Terms and Conditions and other policies at any time without notice.